To fill in an Online Application Form, click on the ‘Apply Button’ below. Please fill form accurately with correct information and make payment of N15,000 for Infant\ Junior school and N20,000 naira only (non-refundable) for college on the payment platform for Day and Boarding school respectively or you visit any branch of UBA. See details below.
Payment Details for Infant and Junior School
Please note that CASH payment is not acceptable. Use your child’s full name as a reference of payment.
Account Name: Chokhmah International Academy
Payment Details for College
Account Name: Chokhmah International Secondary School
First Batch: Saturday, 18th February, 2023.
Second Batch: Saturday, 1st April, 2023.
Requirement for the Entrance / Transfer Examination:
- Evidence of Payment
- 2 Recent Passport Photograph
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Photocopy of Academic Records from the most recent school/ class attended
- Character/Behavioral reference letter from previous school
- Transcript/Result of student’s could be forwarded to email@example.com(For Foreign Students only).
- Learners seeking admission into year 7 at the start of school year in September MUST reach the age of 10 years by the 30th of September in the year of entry.
Please, note that early application is recommended.
SUBJECTS FOR THE EXAMINATION:
- MATHEMATICS/ QUANTITATIVE
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE/VERBAL
- GENERAL KNOWLEDGE(which comprises ICT, Social Studies, Science and Current Affairs)
For further inquires, please contact the school numbers on +234-9084990636 , +234-8122660620 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for choosing Chokhmah International Academy!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe and receive weekly newsletter with educational materials and school updates.
Chokhmah International Academy is an international missionary school. The school was established on the strong Christian values of Character and Excellence.